Robin Sharma Books
Why read Robin Sharma books?
- Robin Sharma is ranked under top 5 leadership gurus of the world
- Robin wrote more than 20 books and sold 15 million copies all over the world.
- Also, He is acknowledged by many celebrities, entrepreneurs, and others.
- In particular, his book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari was his turning point.
Robin Sharma Books- live2read.com
1) The 5 AM Club
- The 5 Am Club concept introduced 20 years ago by Robin Sharma as a method to maximize the productivity of clients.
- It gives an insight how you can start your morining early and feel inspired
- This book gave an step by step process how you can save time from some quitest hours of your day for exercise,personal growth and others.
2)The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Who will cry When you die is an inspiring tale of a lawyer named Julian Mantle.
- It tells how a crisis a lawyer faces in his life led him on a spiritual journey.
- This book is about those lessons that Monk learns about life, self-discipline, thoughts, and happiness, etc.
3) Who Will Cry When You die
- This book is about those small changes that we can apply to your life and achieve the goals we always want to achieve.
- One should read this book while going through the darkest phase of his life.
- The book will help you change your behavior and keep you awake towards the light of your life.
- A simple yet amazing philosophy. Kudos to the author.