So, Who is Apj Abdul Kalam, and Why people all over the world admire him so much?
Did I really need to answer that ?
Apj Abdul Kalam was a man who needs no introduction. He was one of my personal heroes, I love to refer to him as The man no one can hate
If you think this is wrong, write in the comments d. Did you hate Abdul Kalam or.? You know love him.
All over the world he is known as the Missile Man and People’s President due to his major contribution to the development of Indian Missiles also he served as the president of India from 2002 to 2007.
In short Apj Abdul Kalam was an amazing scientist and a generous politician, You can read more about him here.
In this post, We will discuss the top 30 APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes that will completely change the way you think about everything.
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true
2. Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep
3. Be silent in two situations When you feel one can’t understand your feelings from words When you can understand without any words.
4. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
5. Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world
6. The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
7. Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you
8. NETWORK MARKETING is the Fastest Growing BUSINESS of 21st Century which must be joined by Every Young Man And Woman Globally Otherwise you can Never get the Best of your Youth Age. NETWORK MARKETING is the future BUSINESS in India.
9. One Best Book is equal to Hundred Good Friends, One Good Friend is equal to a Library.
10. I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help Because beauty is required in the heart not in the face
11. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
12. Birthday – The only day in your life… your mother smiled when you cried
13 Confidence and hard-work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. it will make you a successful person
14. Once Abdul Kalam asked to lit the lamp, He took the candle to lit the lamp and said I am a Muslim, I lit an Hindus lamp with a Christian candle, This is called unity in India.
15. Where there is righteousness in the heart, there is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, there is the order in the nation. When there is the order in the nation, there is peace in the world.
16. Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking leads to knowledge, Knowledge makes you great
17. I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face.
18. Black color is sentimentally bad but, every blackboard makes the students life bright.
19. If you want to success try to learn from failure story. If you want more don’t read success stories, you will only get a message, Read failure stories; you will get some ideas to get success
20 Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it
21. Winners are not those who never fell but those who never quit
22. All Birds find shelter during rain.
But Eagle avoids rain by flying above
Problems are common, but the attitude
makes the difference!!
23 All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents
24. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck
25. For me, there is no such thing as a negative experience
26. Every pain gives a lesson and every lesson changes the person
27. Books become permanent companions. Sometimes, they are born before us; they guide us during our life journey and continue for many generations
28. One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.
29. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun
30. It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone
For understanding Adbul Kalam Quotes more deeply, You can watch this video here: